Small series or several million pieces? No problem! In plastic injection molding, both options are possible. In modern computer-controlled injection molding machines with clamping forces of up to 110 tonnes we are producing your product. By storing the production parameters, an exact reproduction is possible at any time.
Our range of services in the field of plastics processing:
- Injection molded parts
- Injection moldings out of two components
- Overmolding of metal inserts
- Parts weights: up to 180 g
- Machine size: 110 t clamping force, tie bars up to 470 x 470 mm
- 3D print models for small series, prototypes or design and functional models
With our ultra-modern machinery, we manufacture plastic injection molded parts of several components. Three new Arburg 2-K injection molding machines ensure fast processing of your orders. The insertion and removal of the parts is done by a 6-axis articulated robot in seconds.
For further processing, a cutter mill and a pad printing machine are available. The tools needed for the production of these molded parts are produced in our own toolmaking workshop.