Small series or several million pieces? No problem! In plastic injection molding, both options are possible. In modern computer-controlled injection molding machines with clamping forces of up to 320 tonnes we are producing your product. By storing the production parameters, an exact reproduction is possible at any time.
Our range of services in the field of plastics processing:
- One and two-component injection molded parts
- A 6-axis articulated arm robot and several handling devices for insertion, removal and assembly work
- Overmolding of metal inserts
- Parts weights from 5 up to 720 g
- Production on injection molding machines with 320 t clamping force and 800 x 300 mm column spacing
- 3D print models for small series, prototypes or design and functional models
Sixteen 1- & 2-component state-of-the-art injection molding machines ensure that your orders are processed quickly. The insertion and removal of the parts is done by a 6-axis articulated robot in seconds.
For further processing, a cutter mill and a pad printing machine are available. The tools needed for the production of these molded parts are produced in our own toolmaking workshop.